There are an array of accommodations in the Kenosha area and surrounding cities and towns. These are our personal recommendations, rated on comfort and affordability!
- Wyndham Garden Harbor Side – A recently remodeled hotel offering beautifully appointed rooms and exceptional amenities at amazing prices!
- Comfort Inn & Suites – Offering all of the comforts of home at value pricing.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – With its free breakfast, pool and and updated rooms and technology, the Holiday Inn is great hotel for an individual or family on the go.
- Double tree – Come for the free cookies, stay for the nicely-decorated rooms and proximity to the Prime Outlets
Charter fishing can make you hungry. When your trip ends, make a stop to any of these fine restaurants and bars in and around Kenosha.
- Boathouse Pub and Eatery – Offering classic American fare with a great view.
- Villa D’ Carlo – An exceptional Italian restaurant serving up great drinks and classic Italian fare.
- Capt. Mike’s – A tavern providing craft brews, pub food and many TVs to watch the games!
- Marina Garden – A cozy family restaurant with a focus on classic American diner food such as gyros, pancakes, burgers and sandwiches.
- TG’s Sports Bar – An intimate haunt spot on 7th avenue with live music on the patio in the summer and delicious tap brews year-round.
- Kaisers Pizza and Pub – For the best pizza and pasta in Kenosha, visit Kaiser’s. They offer dine-in and carry out options.
From beaches to museums to parks, you’ll never tire of the many fun activities to do in Kenosha. Here are a favorites from Arnie and Nick.
- Beaches – Pleasant Prairie, Twin Lakes and Silver Lake to name a few, Kenosha has plenty of beaches to enjoy a stroll, fishing and more.
- Museums – Notable museums include the Dinosaur Discovery Museum, the Kenosha Public Museum, the Civil War Museum and the Kenosha History Center. The Sourthport Light Station Museum is also a must-see!
- Lakefront Trolley – Operating on a route from Carthage College through downtown and south to Kemper Center, the Lakefront Trolley is a great way to see the city of Kenosha and all it has to offer.
- Golfing – Golfing is a favorite summer past time in Kenosha where you’ll see players both novice and experienced hitting a few links at Washington Park Municipal Golf Course, Petrifying Springs or Strawberry Creek.
- Parks – The people of Kenosha take great pride in their parks. Eichelman Park and Wolfenbuttel are just two on a long list of beautiful and scenic parks in and aroun Kenosha.
- Jelly Belly Tour – If you have a sweet tooth, the Jelly Belly Candy Company Warehouse Tour cannot be missed. Tours are free to the public and offered daily, giving guests an intimate look into the process of making and packaging jelly beans!
- Great Lakes Dragaway – A quarter mile of dragstrip in the town of Paris, the Great Lakes Dragaway hosts major events such as Automass 2018 and the Midwest Truck Invasion.
Is your wife or spouse joining you but not interested in fishing? Check out these shops.
- Prime Outlets – The Prime Outlets are only a few miles away and boast a wide array of shops including Under Armour, The North Face, Bare Minerals, Gap and more.
- Gurnee Mills Shopping Mall – Located in Gurnee, IL, Gurnee Mills Shopping Mall is a premier mall in the area with hundreds of stores and a Bass Pro Shop flagship.
Looking to make a weekend of your fishing trip with the family, friends or spouse? Check out these attractions located within 30 miles of the city limits.
- Six flags Great America- Want to get away? Six Flags Great America is famous for attractions such as Raging Bull and Vertical Velocity.
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park – Recently renovated, Great Wolf Lodge is a fantastic resort to take your family for rest, relaxation, swimming and dining.
- Bristol Renaissance Faire – A Renaissance-themed park located in Bristol, WI, the Bristol Renaissance Faire is known for theater, costumes and delicious food (we recommend the giant turkey legs!).
EVENTS IN KENOSHA
Kenosha is a city that never idles! No matter the season, we have a festival or event planned. Check out a few of the events coming up in January by visiting: https://www.visitkenosha.com/events
Kenosha, WI 53140
The longest running charter service in Kenosha Wisconsin.
Two full time boats available.
Rates starting at $95 per person.